Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BOOK EXTRAVAGANZA!!

What could be better than a whole day of book shopping? Not much!! I went shopping with some friends and we had a blast! I stuck to my budget of $60.00. Can I hear a whoop, whoop?! It is very difficult for me to limit myself when it comes to books, but I managed to do it. Since I am going to be an elementary teacher, I bought a lot of children's pictures books and children's literature. However, I did buy some adult books for myself. So over all, today was a blast!!
The books I bought on the book extravaganza.

A portion of the books I own.

The first half of my bookshelf.

The second half of my bookshelf. Is it possible to own too many books? Hmmmmmm........ NO!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I love collecting books too -- especially kids' books! I tend to find them at garage sales and can't help myself. I have three girls and two are voracious readers. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete