Sunday, January 11, 2009

My adorable animals!!

So I have some of the oddest animals. They all have different personalities. For instance, Josie is a very mellow cat and just goes with the flow. Chloe is just an ornery cat. She has her nice moments, but they are very rare. Minnie (the chihuahua) is very friendly and craves attention. If I am paying attention to another animal, she does not appreciate it and she let's you know it too. Al is such an old cat that he just sleeps and eats. He is such a sweet cat though. And then there is Callie. She is a very peculiar cat. Sometimes I swear that she is a dog. She chews on everything! Q-tips, knitting needles, doors, shoes, pens, books, and she especially loves to play with my hair. She is such a fun cat though. She was born photogenic and is always ready for a picture. I have found her in some of the oddest places and positions. So I decided to post some pictures of her and my other animals in hopes that they will make someone's day a little better. I know that they make my day better.









No comments:

Post a Comment